- Moderns are best used with short to moderate body copy, not for extended reading;
- Clarendon-style serif faces usually carry a very high readability;
- Slab serif faces can be appropriately used in applications.
- Complementary color schemes are really bad for text, good for standing out something;
- Analogous color schemes usually match well and create serene and comfortable designs;
- Triadic color schemes tend to be quite vibrant and should be carefully balanced - let one color dominate and use the two others for accent;
- Split-complimentary color scheme is difficult to mess up, but has less tension than complementary color scheme.
- Square and Tetradic color schemes offer plenty of possibilities for variation and work best if you let one color be dominant.
- Calming and sedate
- Aids intuition
- Relaxing mentally as well as physically
- Helps alleviate depression, nervousness and anxiety
- Offers a sense of renewal, self-control and harmony
Tools: Many Web Design Tools
Game: Google Image Labeler